SuperBlog – Powerful Blog & Magazine Theme
LIVE PREVIEWBUY FOR $59
Discover beautiful, handcrafted WordPress theme that is easy to use and flexible for your blogging needs.
Hello, we are happy to introduce you the version 3 of SuperBlog theme. We put together our knowledge and experience in magazine theme development and we prepared a brand new theme which is WordPress 5 + (Gutenberg) ready and includes support for well-known Elementor page builder (Psst: free version of Elementor is enough, Elementor Pro is not required).
SuperBlog is a modular and flexible magazine and blog theme with a responsive layout and elegant styling. You have complete & unlimited control over the homepage. The theme includes lots of features. All functions and are based on solid backend framework.
Take advance of the native WordPress functions and features to manage your content easily.
The most advanced frontend drag & drop page builder. Create high-end, pixel perfect websites at record speeds. Any theme, any page, any design.
Pre-formed Magazine blocks
We have lots of experience with WordPress blog sphere. Based on these, we included most popular news, magazine blocks (layouts) you can use now in Elementor which is part of this premium theme.
Redux is a simple, truly extensible and fully responsive options framework for WordPress. Functions like countless Google webfonts or possibility to create own color schemes are obvious for this premium product.
Solid and experienced coding, best practices used, well tested! You’ll get the safe and secure product.
Built-in SEO markup
Pages and posts include basic SEO markup for better search raking.
Easy To Use
Themes are built out of a real need, that’s why we focus on user-friendliness. SuperBlog theme is suited for common individuals and for non-tech savvy users they manage personal blog or simple magazine website.
Main theme features:
- WordPress 5+ (Gutenberg) compatible,
- Easy-to-use (Drag & Drop) Page Builder,
- Advanced theme admin panel,
- Modular (home)page – Countless layouts,
- Featured main sliders,
- Featured sections (magazine blocks),
- 3 main blog and archives layouts,
- 3 main posts layouts: no sidebar, left sidebar, right sidebar
- Main menu (custom menu),
- Footer menu (custom menu),
- Responsive layout,
- Unlimited color schemes,
- Google Fonts selector/custom typography with numerous font families
- 5 Posts formats: standard, video, audio, gallery, link,
- Hide / show most post elements,
- Custom background images,
- Related posts,
- HTML5 & CSS3 & latest WP standards,
- SEO Optimized markup,
- Structured Data markup,
- Clean source code,
- Very good site performance,
- Archive templates,
- Translation ready,
- latest WordPress ready,
- Smooth tabless design.
Layouts & Templates:
- 9 post layouts (left, right and without sidebar + 3 post headers),
- Blog template,
- Full-Width template,
- Error 404,
- Archive templates,
- Search template
- Default: elegant styling and clean layout for all types of personal blog or magazine website
- Seoul (Digital Nomad): for people who use technologies to earn a living and, more generally, conduct their life in a nomadic manner
- Santiago (Personal Blog): publish any topic you like in a clean readable and modern design using Gutenberg editor
- Lifestyle Blog: cover many things such as specific items of clothing and accessories, beauty tips, trends in various apparel markets
- Travel Blog: there are many reasons for traveling, including recreation, tourism, gathering information or visiting new people. Write your travel journal easily with SuperBlog theme.
- Minimalist: such topics like architecture, design, art, culture requires, minimalits, minimal and clean layout
- Vintage: stand out of the crown with lovely old-school like vintage design
- London (Newspaper): conservative and durable layout with bold typography is suitable for all kind of politics, economics and world opinions
Resorces & Credits:
/ 17 January, 2022 /
- added: 'London', 'Seoul' and 'Santiago' demos
- major theme update,
- integrated new back-end framework
- Elementor page builder integration
- updated: prettyPhoto.js script (security update)
- fixed: page builder css bug (in wp 4.1)
- updated: translatable .po file
- updated: TinyMCE for WordPress 3.9
- fixed: pagination issue in search template
- initial release