Stroyka – Tools Store Vue.js eCommerce Template
LIVE PREVIEWBUY FOR $28
NOTE: This is Nuxt.js (Vue.js) version of the Stroyka template. Also available:
- HTML/SASS version here
- Angular version here
- React version here
- MODX version here
If you do not know (or are unsure) which version you need, feel free to ask using the contact form on
Stroyka — Tools Store Vue.js eCommerce Template, fabricated specifically for a instruments/tools store, but also well
suited for a auto parts store, electronics store, etc.
Purchased package includes:
For better type inference, the template uses TypeScript as its primary scripting language.
Vue components written in class-style syntax.
- 100% Responsive Layout
- LTR/RTL supported
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Bootstrap 4
- CSS3 Animation
- SVG Icons
- Font Awesome Icons
- BEM syntax
- Roboto Google Font
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Grid / List products view
- PhotoSwipe gallery on the product page
- Off canvas filters
- Search suggestions
- Sticky header that can work in two modes: pullToShow and alwaysOnTop
- Server Side Rendering (SSR)
- Off canvas and Drop down shopping cart
- Drop down account menu
Most of the icons used in the template are in SVG format,
for the rest the following fonts are used:
Third-party packages used in the template
The following libraries and frameworks are also used:
NOTE: Images in the demo are not included in the purchased package.
Version 1.1.0 — May 5, 2021
- New: API service rewritten as Nuxt.js plugin. This fabricated it possible to use other plugins (eg @nuxtjs/axios) from the API service;
- Updated: Nuxt.js from 2.13.3 to 2.15.4;
- Fixed: Incorrectly detecting the height of the departments menu when scrolling the page from bottom to top on the home page in Firefox.
Version 1.0.0 — August 2, 2020