Current Situation of IT Jobs in India
India is the biggest democracy in the world. India has 17.74% of the world’s population. India has tremendous power of youth population. It has more than 65% of people below age 0f 35. India is also leading country in Information Technology industry. There are many popular IT companies situated in India such as Infosys, Wipro, Tata Consultancy Services, HCL technologies, Mindtree, Mphasis etc. There are many popular colleges and universities which are offering information technology course and after completion of course students get placement in big IT companies.
According to present scenario there are many technologies like Web site development, Web site design, Android App design, Cyber security, Cloud Computing, Smart City development, etc. These things are now in trend in India in IT sector. Banglore, Hydrabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune are the major IT hubs in India. Nowadays there is big competition to get a good job in IT sector because employer requires skill and experience to handle new technologies and to expand it for new opportunities in market.
India’s worth in Information of Technology sector is US$160 billion so it can lead in employment generation in India. In 2018 there are 2,30,000 jobs in IT industry in India. The future scenario is to give more and more employment in IT industry in India. Government of India also enhances people to do something in Information technology industry by their different programs. Here are some list of technology and its opportunity in job.
• Website development:- There are many technologies available in website development. In this Online marketing era this business is top most in IT industry. U.S.A., U.K. and other big countries hire freelancers who are interested to work in Website development technology from all over the world. India is also top most country and India’s IT engineers are also clever to get projects and jobs in website development. In India there are numerous job opportunity in website development technology in current scenario.
• Cyber Security:- Cyber security is also a vast branch of IT. It is very topmost requirement to handle cyber crime. In India users of internet are growing day by day due to mobile technology. So job oppurtunity is more in this field. In future this field can give numbers of jobs to IT engineers in India.
• Smart City development:- Indian Government promote to develop smart cities to compete with world developed countries. So it is the big employment giving program in future in India in IT industry. Smart city includes free Wi-Fi service, GIS technology, E-governance, Smart parking, Intelligent Traffic management, etc. So these are the features of Smart city. In India this program can give numbers of jobs to IT engineers as per present scenario.
• Network Specialist:- In the era of internet technology and mobile technology the requirement of network engineer is the greatest demand. Due to development of E-Governance and other IT companies in India requirement of network engineer and job production for network engineers are more and more. As per current situation networking is must in all types of business and offices if you use more than one computers and internet. So in the growing era of internet in India job opportunities in Network specialist is more and more.
• Online marketing and E-Commerce:- It is a new technology in marketing industry. According to growth of internet technology marketing of new products and different commodities are done on the internet. Due to this the opportunities on job in this section is increasing day by day. Online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon, E-bay, Snapdeal, Myntra, Jabong, etc offering huge discounts and wide range of products so it require numbers of people to handle it so opportunity of job in this section is more and there is no limit on the earning as you can earn by doing it at your home also. So this strategy is the best in the marketing industry.
So, these are the main IT technologies which can give numbers of jobs in India. Future of an IT engineer in India is bright as per present scenario. Jobs opportunities will be increased as per the development of technology increase with passage of time. So in India current situation of job opportunity in IT industry is good if you have desired skills and experience.
Source by Nihal Bhagat