Aney – Vibrant Elementor Template Kit
LIVE PREVIEWBUY FOR $39
Featuring Very Peri, the Pantone color of the year 2022, and latest design trends, such as colorful gradients, contemporary serif typeface, oval images, and playful 3D illustration objects, Aney is an Elementor Template Kit for quickly and easily creating websites for your business using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Latest design trends
Aney hints to optimism through innovation and altruism to make a difference and create a better future through projects, products, content creation or even architecture, indicating a strong interconnectedness between the human psyche and technology, as well as pinpointing that the consumers are craving comfort and well-being in an uncertain world.
- Cart for WooCommerce
- Checkout for WooCommerce
- My Accunt for WooCommerce
- Style Guide
Elementor Pro Theme Builder
- Global Theme Styles
- Error 404
- Single Post
- Search Results
- Single Product for WooCommerce
- Products Archive for WooCommerce
Save time and money: Why is a template kit better than a WordPress theme?
When you switch themes, you lost content, styling and features. Template Kits are theme-agnostic and only require evergreen plugins that change and update seamlessly along with WordPress.
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts, colors, and more in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
Required Plugins (included)
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included) Elementor Pro includes premium support and access to additional templates and customization resources.
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
suffer the Detailed Guide
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements and Twenty20. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.